Bradcorp is continuing to refine their master plan to create a place that is a unique and attractive making it a highly desirable place to live, work, play and learn.
In addition to a diverse range of housing typologies to support a socially inclusive environment in which people can thrive, the master plan provides for business and employment, recreational and educational opportunities including:
A multi-function lake that will serve as a recreational activity hub aiming to:
- Activate various commercial activities and enterprises, attracted to the aesthetic and recreational functions
- Foster a business incubator concept and ‘smart’ spaces for people to work close to home
- Offer a range of health services to support young families and aged care
- Encourage local specialty shopping, restaurants, cafes and small bars attracting residents and visitors
- Co-locate education and training services, retail, entertainment, recreational and community-based activities to activate the lakeside area both day and night
An educational precinct
- Bradcorp has negotiated an agreement with the Anglican Schools Corporation to establish a new school as part of the early stages of development
- ‘Wollondilly Anglican College – Lakeside Campus’ will provide state-of-the-art learning facilities for future students.
The indicative Master Plan can be viewed to the right.